Follow this blog with bloglovin

среда, 16 марта 2011 г.


so, my name is Christina and I am fond of fashion. I enjoy diff fashion stuff every day and it is the only thing I follow in internet. my biggest love is fashion video and fashion photo. I'm not sure what exactly about this blog will be, but I'm sure that most of you will enjoy my collecting of fashion material)

These weeks I will speak a lot about Kiev Fashion Days(March 25-27). Also today Ukrainian Fashion Week starts, but mostly I pay attention to the first one.

KFD http://kievfashiondays.com/ is quite new fashion event and it grows very promptly. I'm very surprised by future visits of Francesco Scognamiglio and Alena Doleckaya. Also I'm looking forward Valery Kovalska's fashion show.
Won't open all secrets, keep following:)



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

BLOGLOVING